What questions would you would like to ask your state legislators?
- Concerned about too much time devoted to testing and not enough time devoted to learning?
- Are you concerned there are too many students in your classroom?
- Hands-on science, p.e., art, music or recess disappearing from your daily school experience?
- Is school more drudgery than joyful learning?
- What other questions do you think are important?
What do you think? These are important questions. Legislators are responsible for funding public schools and they enact laws that influence the kinds of learning experiences students must participate in. Want to contact your state representative and state senator?
Email, call or send a snail mail letter to your state congressmen and congresswomen: Indiana General Assembly .
After sending your letter to your legislator, if you would like extra attention paid to your letter, send a copy of it to me at email@example.com .
Participating in our democracy is one of the most important things you will ever do!
Make your voice heard!
Indiana Art Education Association Advocacy